We are going to England in October. We have part of the trip planned but have about 7-10 days open still. We love being near water but cannot decide between the above. Any and all suggestions are welcomed. We like walking (even in rain), pottering about in antique and vintage stores, coastlines or lakeshores, and having a good lunch in a cozy pub. What area offers the most? Thanks
Lake District vs. Cornwall vs Jurassic Coast Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct