I am thinking of spending the 25-27th May weekend (bank holiday) in Lake District with 1-2 other friends. We are looking for some place with plenty of walking/hiking (2 of us are quite fit - gym daily, the 3rd even better - marathons etc).
I am looking for a location with the following priorities (in descending order):
1. As few tourists as possible
2. Lots of walking/ outdoor acitivities
3. Possible to reach without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↙High quality『o1o 9875 2236』∥강남역안마 강남구안마
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Athens
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
Lake District on the May bank holiday - fewer tourists and more walking?