I am thinking of spending the 25-27th May weekend (bank holiday) in Lake District with 1-2 other friends. We are looking for some place with plenty of walking/hiking (2 of us are quite fit - gym daily, the 3rd even better - marathons etc).
I am looking for a location with the following priorities (in descending order):
1. As few tourists as possible
2. Lots of walking/ outdoor acitivities
3. Possible to reach without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노←아시안카지노
- 2 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트√카지노
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Sintra
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 Uffizi Phone Number
Lake District on the May bank holiday - fewer tourists and more walking?