I am thinking of spending the 25-27th May weekend (bank holiday) in Lake District with 1-2 other friends. We are looking for some place with plenty of walking/hiking (2 of us are quite fit - gym daily, the 3rd even better - marathons etc).
I am looking for a location with the following priorities (in descending order):
1. As few tourists as possible
2. Lots of walking/ outdoor acitivities
3. Possible to reach without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 레드카지노
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Spain.. suggestions please
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 London Paris
- 12 The Rain in Spain and more
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 the reality that it helps
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
Lake District on the May bank holiday - fewer tourists and more walking?