Hi, what do you think of Lake District? Are there things to see? Will 7 days be too much especially if we aren't into too much hiking? Do you know of any Tour Companies that can take us around the Lake District and take care of lodging as well? Thanks.
Lake District England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 European Trivial Trivia!
- 7 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 11 English ruined castles
- 12 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 13 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 17 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 Luggage sizing
- 20 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 21 Scuol, Switzerland
- 22 Moving to Belfast
- 23 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 24 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 25 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh