We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 3 Florence Opera
- 4 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 5 Latest Itinerary
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Day trips from Bologna
- 8 Grad Schools in London?
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 spain
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 15 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?