We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 4 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 5 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 14 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 15 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 16 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 17 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 18 Ireland driving vacation
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 21 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 22 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 25 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!