We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 4 Munich accommodations
- 5 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 6 Trains
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 9 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 10 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 11 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 12 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 13 malaga to madrid train ?
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 Italian language classes in Italy
- 16 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 17 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 18 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 19 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 20 Italian Language course in Florence
- 21 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Train from Sarlat