We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 Best hostels from experience
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 San Sebastian
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 16 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 20 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary