We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 9 Overnight stopover in London!
- 10 Walking around Barcelona??
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Spain and Portugal
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars