We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 5 at what point should one get health insurance
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 13 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 14 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 Milan at the end of September
- 24 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?