We're looking for B&B recommendations in the Lake District. Not looking for a hotel with breakfast, but a true B&B. Our budget is 70 pounds a night and we don't have to be in the middle of a town, although if the place is the right one we'll stay just about anywhere. We will have a car and arriving in late September. I've done the usual Internet searches but I'm looking for personal knowledge.
Lake District B&B Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 6 Day Trips from Nice
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Siena Favorites?
- 25 biking in France