Going to be spending a few days in Lake Como and Cinque Terra. Looking for suggestions of places to stay - things to see - and best transportation from Milan to Lake Como to Cinque Terra? Thanks SO much!
Lake Como/Cinque Terra
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich