I'm planning a trip to Europe soon with my friends and Milan is one of my destination.
Now I am torn between:
Lake Como vs Cinque Terre.
Unfortunately, I have to pick one as time is very limited. This is my first visit to Milan and Italy.
Hope you all can advice me on this as both have beautiful amazing scenery and I have a problem deciding.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 25 Quick 10 day Europe trip