My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Rome
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Munich
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Italy/Greece with kids
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich