My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 3 Days in Naples...
- 6 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Train passes
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 17 Iceland in 4 days?
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)