My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?