My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 What fresh hell is this?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 SE ITALY
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011