My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 French open 2017
- 6 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 7 What do pack for Ireland?
- 8 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 9 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 13 TAP airlines & other questions
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 16 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 17 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 18 Netflix and Hulu
- 19 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 20 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 5 days in switzerland