My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 2 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 3 8 days in Vienna in December
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 11 Christmas Market and Parking
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 15 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 16 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 17 Advices about our itiniary
- 18 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Stroller in Europe