My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 6 11 days in Andalusia
- 7 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 norway self-drive itinerary
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 20 Iceland trip report
- 21 February in Florence
- 22 Ronda to Seville
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Belgium for the 1st time