My husband and I are headed to Lake Como and Venice this weekend and I was hoping you could help us out with some recommendations on must sees, dos and eats while we are there. We will be flying into Zurich monday morning and then taking the train to Lake Como. We are staying in Bellagio at the Hotel Firenze and will be there for 3 nights. On Thursday we will train over to Venice where we will stay at the Hotel Danielli and fly back home to the states on Sunday. We are both in our 30s and I am actually pregnant (in my first trimester) with our first child, if that helps with any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help and advice, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료알라딘 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches