My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
lake como-venice in 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 My itinerary for Greece
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition