My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Uffizi Phone Number
- 3 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 6 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 14 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 19 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 20 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis