My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
lake como-venice in 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grad Schools in London?
- 2 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 9 Terrorism in Europe
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 14 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 21 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 22 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking