My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Norway in August
- 3 Day Trip From London
- 4 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 5 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 6 French towns in autumn
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 A wonderful month in France
- 9 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 10 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 11 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 12 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 13 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 14 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 15 French countryside/wine country
- 16 Train tickets in Europe
- 17 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 18 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 21 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 22 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 23 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 25 Octoberfest