My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 2 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 3 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 4 What area of Venice to stay?
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 7 Southern Puglia Italy
- 8 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 9 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 10 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 Puglia and Matera
- 16 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 6 nights in Dublin
- 22 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 23 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 24 Norway and Netherlands
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?