My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venturing even further
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 The Hague
- 4 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 5 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 6 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 7 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 9 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 12 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 13 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Where to go
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 19 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 20 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 21 Mont St Michel hotels
- 22 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 23 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Reims Champagne Houses