I am looking for a suitable area to base myself with a toddler for a 3 night stay in the lake como region. We are flying into Milan airport in late september mid week early morning. So I really want to stay somewhere that I can get to easily using public transport.
I have read that lake Garda is family friendly. Appreciate any accommodation recommendation also, nothing to expensive, apartments are great too.
From there we are hoping to hire a ca and travel through Emilia romagna and bologna area.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 We're here!
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents