I am looking for a suitable area to base myself with a toddler for a 3 night stay in the lake como region. We are flying into Milan airport in late september mid week early morning. So I really want to stay somewhere that I can get to easily using public transport.
I have read that lake Garda is family friendly. Appreciate any accommodation recommendation also, nothing to expensive, apartments are great too.
From there we are hoping to hire a ca and travel through Emilia romagna and bologna area.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife