I am looking for a suitable area to base myself with a toddler for a 3 night stay in the lake como region. We are flying into Milan airport in late september mid week early morning. So I really want to stay somewhere that I can get to easily using public transport.
I have read that lake Garda is family friendly. Appreciate any accommodation recommendation also, nothing to expensive, apartments are great too.
From there we are hoping to hire a ca and travel through Emilia romagna and bologna area.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?