I'm trying to decide between visiting either Lake Como or Siena in early October. I'm flying into Milan and then planning on heading to Venice, Florence and Rome where I'm flying out of. The trip to Lake Como from Milan or Siena from Florence would be for a day. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be the nicer spot to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Iceland March Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell