I'm trying to decide between visiting either Lake Como or Siena in early October. I'm flying into Milan and then planning on heading to Venice, Florence and Rome where I'm flying out of. The trip to Lake Como from Milan or Siena from Florence would be for a day. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be the nicer spot to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Athens
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary