I'm trying to decide between visiting either Lake Como or Siena in early October. I'm flying into Milan and then planning on heading to Venice, Florence and Rome where I'm flying out of. The trip to Lake Como from Milan or Siena from Florence would be for a day. Would appreciate any feedback on which one would be the nicer spot to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Greece
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 25 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)