We will be in Italy May 2012. Due to the recent flooding and mud slides in Monterossa (Cinque Terre) we are considering changing our itinerary to include the Lombardy / Swiss Alps region. Planning on spending 3 days in this region. Would prefer to stay in one location and then visit the areas with the best attractions. Any help you could give us concerning locations, hotels, b&b's, towns to visit, attractions, culture, dining would be much appreciated.
Lake Como - Lombardy region of Italy (Suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Location of hotel in Rome
- 5 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Need advice for this
- 9 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 10 Welcome
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam