We will be in Italy May 2012. Due to the recent flooding and mud slides in Monterossa (Cinque Terre) we are considering changing our itinerary to include the Lombardy / Swiss Alps region. Planning on spending 3 days in this region. Would prefer to stay in one location and then visit the areas with the best attractions. Any help you could give us concerning locations, hotels, b&b's, towns to visit, attractions, culture, dining would be much appreciated.
Lake Como - Lombardy region of Italy (Suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 2 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 Train des Pignes
- 7 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 10 Pousadas
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 14 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 17 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Change in Travel
- 20 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 21 ireland
- 22 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 23 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 24 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 25 France and Spain in 14 days?