We will be in Italy May 2012. Due to the recent flooding and mud slides in Monterossa (Cinque Terre) we are considering changing our itinerary to include the Lombardy / Swiss Alps region. Planning on spending 3 days in this region. Would prefer to stay in one location and then visit the areas with the best attractions. Any help you could give us concerning locations, hotels, b&b's, towns to visit, attractions, culture, dining would be much appreciated.
Lake Como - Lombardy region of Italy (Suggestions)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 22 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 23 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 24 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013