During an upcoming trip to Italy, my companions and I have planned to stay two nights at Lake Como and two nights in Zermatt. We will have a car. Is getting to Lake Garda for one night feasible (and worth the effort) or does Lake Como really warrant a two night stay? Lake Como hotel recommendations [three stars/$200 per night] would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Lake Como, Lake Garda, Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 What to wear
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 Greek ferries
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??