I am traveling to Lake Como In early October, was wondering if anyone knows how the weather is that time of year. Also if it is easy to get around on the ferries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 2 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 Italy Vacation
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Sicily help
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 13 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 14 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Cork questions
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 21 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London