We will be in Venice in November and would like to spend a few
days in the Lake Como area. Knowing that it will be "off season"
is it worth it to go or will most restaurants etc. be closed. Plan B
would be going to Florence instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 First trip - destination advice!
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 11 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 Munich Under Attack...
- 18 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?