We will be in Venice in November and would like to spend a few
days in the Lake Como area. Knowing that it will be "off season"
is it worth it to go or will most restaurants etc. be closed. Plan B
would be going to Florence instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 9 Places to visit staying in Como
- 10 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Mona Lisait Returns
- 15 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 Morning in paris
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Villas for short stays on Paros and Mykonos?