We will be in Venice in November and would like to spend a few
days in the Lake Como area. Knowing that it will be "off season"
is it worth it to go or will most restaurants etc. be closed. Plan B
would be going to Florence instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 3 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 4 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 Age limit for car rental?
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Santorini and Positano.
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 11 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 15 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 tipping
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Spain for 10 nights
- 23 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!