i am looking at a hotel in varenna for May. The hotel is the Olivedo. i have read everything from glowing reviews to horrible reviews. has anyone stayed here or knows anything about this hotel?
lake como hotels in varenna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 2 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 5 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 6 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 7 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 France in 2003
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Maratea
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 16 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Now for the Venice hotel
- 23 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?