i am looking at a hotel in varenna for May. The hotel is the Olivedo. i have read everything from glowing reviews to horrible reviews. has anyone stayed here or knows anything about this hotel?
lake como hotels in varenna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 4 days in lake region
- 3 Favorite things to do in London
- 4 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 5 floods in Andalucia
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 11 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 15 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 16 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 17 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 21 7 countries in a month
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 23 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Museum Pass