i am looking at a hotel in varenna for May. The hotel is the Olivedo. i have read everything from glowing reviews to horrible reviews. has anyone stayed here or knows anything about this hotel?
lake como hotels in varenna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 7 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 German Wings
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 12 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 13 Spain in 17 days
- 14 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 15 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Booking Engines You trust?
- 20 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 21 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 22 Using Obb website
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Milan underground
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?