i am looking at a hotel in varenna for May. The hotel is the Olivedo. i have read everything from glowing reviews to horrible reviews. has anyone stayed here or knows anything about this hotel?
lake como hotels in varenna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 2 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 8 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 9 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Olive Oil
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 Oslo in early Oct
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Sunny September Trip Report