In preparation for our short trip to Como, Italy, I had bookmarked the lake ferry schedules from http://www.navigazionelaghi.it . It looks like this web site has recently been updated (improved?) and the timetable feature is either broken or still under development. Does anyone know of any alternate postings of Lake Como Ferry Schedules? I have not had luck on any search engine.
Lake Como Ferry Schedules
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 2 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report