In preparation for our short trip to Como, Italy, I had bookmarked the lake ferry schedules from http://www.navigazionelaghi.it . It looks like this web site has recently been updated (improved?) and the timetable feature is either broken or still under development. Does anyone know of any alternate postings of Lake Como Ferry Schedules? I have not had luck on any search engine.
Lake Como Ferry Schedules
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Barcelona Transfers
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 9 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 10 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?