In preparation for our short trip to Como, Italy, I had bookmarked the lake ferry schedules from http://www.navigazionelaghi.it . It looks like this web site has recently been updated (improved?) and the timetable feature is either broken or still under development. Does anyone know of any alternate postings of Lake Como Ferry Schedules? I have not had luck on any search engine.
Lake Como Ferry Schedules
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS in France
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 7 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 8 Chamonix - Information
- 9 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 South of France
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 14 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 15 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 16 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 17 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 20 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 21 Nature of France
- 22 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 23 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 24 Emilia Romagna Region
- 25 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!