I'm planning a day trip to Lake Como from Milan and after doing some research, here is my route plan
Milan-Varenna (transit only, maybe stop by for taking pictures only)-Bellagio-Como-Milan
At first, I plan to go to FoxTown Outlet from Como to do some shopping. Unfortunately, time is limited as adviced from others.
Should I spent more time at Bellagio town or Como town? Would really appreciate if you can recommend some activities for both town. Or should I spend more time at Varenna too?
Also I would like to know a-must-try-food-list if possible
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Can parking
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome