My husband and I (53 years old) are traveling to Italy with my in-laws ( 73 years old)on September second. We woul like to stay in a pretty little small town in the lake como area for a two or three days. Not too expensive . My husband and I would like to rent motorcycles and day trip out and my in-laws would like to just walk around, eat and see sites. Is there a town that would fit our needs. Thanks in advance For your time and assistance. Sincerely. Lynne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 Help with tips in UK
- 18 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 24 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice