My husband and I just returned from Lucerne, Lake Como and Zurich. We loved Lucerne and Lake Como (Tremezzo) and want to return to Lake Como next year. We'd like to fly into Milan and combine Lake Como with one other place for 4 or 5 days (we'll spend 6 days in Lake Como). We'd like somewhere that's a 3 hour or less drive from Malpensa and Tremezzo. I was in Venice many years ago and would happily return, but my husband is turned off by talk of crowds. Same with CT. We love beautiful scenery, walkable towns, good food. I've considered St. Moritz, but there's something about it that doesn't appeal to me and would probably prefer to stay in Italy. As background, most of our European trips have been to France - we love Paris, Normandy, Provence and Nice. We're done with castles. We weren't crazy about Zurich. Pretty city, but not a vacation feel., Any ideas are appreciated. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트╱➧【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】➧╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip