My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Lake Como and Venice - 6 days??
- 1 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 7 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 8 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 Wimpy's
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 semi escorted tours
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 France: CDG to Beaune
- 16 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 17 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 20 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 23 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 25 Nice