My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Lake Como and Venice - 6 days??
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 6 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 7 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 11 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 12 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 15 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 16 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 17 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 18 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 22 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 23 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 24 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy