My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Lake Como and Venice - 6 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 25 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland