My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 3 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 4 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 5 Man Up Now Herbal Review Effective Male Enhancement Supplement
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 9 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 10 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 11 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 17 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 18 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 19 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 20 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 22 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 23 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 24 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 25 A week driving in Bavaria