My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Lake Como and Venice - 6 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"