My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Hilton CPH no loner
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 French Wedding
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 11 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 12 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam