My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?