My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 아스트로 컴백 꿈⌠会＼└ RK772。CoM ┐＼会⌡아스트로 컴백 꿈
- 3 조지나 로드리게스⌠人＼└ RK772。CoM ┐＼人⌡조지나 로드리게스
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Seville to Cordoba
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 23 Sim Cards
- 24 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 25 London in Winter Report