My travel companion and I decided to add Como to our trip after shifting over plans and realizing we have an extra day. But we want to be back in Milan by evening to be able to go back to our hostels and freshen up and to be able to go to the Armani Bamboo Bar for an aperitivo and the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant for dinner & desert. The Armani Bamboo Bar aperitivo is from 6:30 - 9:00 and dinner at Gold is from 7:30-11:00 PM.
Is coming back to Milano Centrale by 6 reasonable? We are planning to take the train from Milan to Varrena, stroll a little, take the ferry from Varrena to Bellagio and have lunch and explore and then take the ferry to Como, where we will catch a train to Milan. We don't want to feel rushed, though, so can anyone recommend a good pace? We can always switch the 2nd night plans in Milan with this (3rd) night if it is recommended to spend longer in Como.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017