My travel companion and I decided to add Como to our trip after shifting over plans and realizing we have an extra day. But we want to be back in Milan by evening to be able to go back to our hostels and freshen up and to be able to go to the Armani Bamboo Bar for an aperitivo and the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant for dinner & desert. The Armani Bamboo Bar aperitivo is from 6:30 - 9:00 and dinner at Gold is from 7:30-11:00 PM.
Is coming back to Milano Centrale by 6 reasonable? We are planning to take the train from Milan to Varrena, stroll a little, take the ferry from Varrena to Bellagio and have lunch and explore and then take the ferry to Como, where we will catch a train to Milan. We don't want to feel rushed, though, so can anyone recommend a good pace? We can always switch the 2nd night plans in Milan with this (3rd) night if it is recommended to spend longer in Como.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 15 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 21 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 24 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 25 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together