My travel companion and I decided to add Como to our trip after shifting over plans and realizing we have an extra day. But we want to be back in Milan by evening to be able to go back to our hostels and freshen up and to be able to go to the Armani Bamboo Bar for an aperitivo and the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant for dinner & desert. The Armani Bamboo Bar aperitivo is from 6:30 - 9:00 and dinner at Gold is from 7:30-11:00 PM.
Is coming back to Milano Centrale by 6 reasonable? We are planning to take the train from Milan to Varrena, stroll a little, take the ferry from Varrena to Bellagio and have lunch and explore and then take the ferry to Como, where we will catch a train to Milan. We don't want to feel rushed, though, so can anyone recommend a good pace? We can always switch the 2nd night plans in Milan with this (3rd) night if it is recommended to spend longer in Como.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Praiano hotel question
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations