My travel companion and I decided to add Como to our trip after shifting over plans and realizing we have an extra day. But we want to be back in Milan by evening to be able to go back to our hostels and freshen up and to be able to go to the Armani Bamboo Bar for an aperitivo and the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant for dinner & desert. The Armani Bamboo Bar aperitivo is from 6:30 - 9:00 and dinner at Gold is from 7:30-11:00 PM.
Is coming back to Milano Centrale by 6 reasonable? We are planning to take the train from Milan to Varrena, stroll a little, take the ferry from Varrena to Bellagio and have lunch and explore and then take the ferry to Como, where we will catch a train to Milan. We don't want to feel rushed, though, so can anyone recommend a good pace? We can always switch the 2nd night plans in Milan with this (3rd) night if it is recommended to spend longer in Como.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana