Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I are planning on spending a few nights at lake como next week. We do not want to rent a car and just want to stay somewhere where we can relax and go for scenic walks. Does anyone have any suggestions of where around lake como is a good spot for that? I don't want to wind up somewhere where we need to travel to get to the "good walks". Also, since we won't have a car we need to be able to get to where we're going by public transport. Any advice would be much appreciated!! Cheers, James
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 8 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 9 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?