Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I are planning on spending a few nights at lake como next week. We do not want to rent a car and just want to stay somewhere where we can relax and go for scenic walks. Does anyone have any suggestions of where around lake como is a good spot for that? I don't want to wind up somewhere where we need to travel to get to the "good walks". Also, since we won't have a car we need to be able to get to where we're going by public transport. Any advice would be much appreciated!! Cheers, James
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 8 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Granada
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 23 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean