I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi