I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 London Restaurants
- 5 Corsica
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 VENICE
- 8 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 9 London best location
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 CDG to Marais transfer
- 25 Train from Charles de Gaulle