I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought