I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 3 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 25 Petrol in Greece