I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London