I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 auto europa or auto europe?
- 9 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 12 8 Days in Spain
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 25 Amsterdam