I'm in the final stages of putting together a week-long trip through Slovenia and am down to one question: Would 2 nights be better spent around Lake Bled, and one night in Bovec/Kobarid, or vise-versa? Which area merits more time and attention?
I'm traveling with my 70-something parents so our interests tend towards looking at great scenery and seeing historic sites and old towns (i.e. no white-water rafting for us). With the Soca Valley, it seems like one can easily cross over into Italy and see Udine, Gorizia and the surrounding region. With Bled, there's also Radovlijca and Lake Bohinj.
Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 광교오피 아찔한달리기 광교건마 www.adal.ml 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 2 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 3 아달 www.adal.ml 길동오피 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 5 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April