we will be staying in the Lake Bled area for a few nights. wanting to do some hiking. Looking for a nice quiet clean inexpensive B&B. It can be located in the country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 VRBO Neighborhood
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 French Riviera
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 22 England in a week - what's realistic
- 23 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice