We are planning to visit lake balaton in Hungary and also lake bled & bohinj in slovenia. Are these lakes very similar?
We would love to visit all 3 lakes. But, if we have limited time, which one should we pick?
Would we be missing a lot in case we decide to skip lake balaton?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Loire Valley 12 days
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 6 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 10 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 Munich Under Attack...
- 15 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 16 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 First trip - destination advice!
- 21 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath