We are planning to visit lake balaton in Hungary and also lake bled & bohinj in slovenia. Are these lakes very similar?
We would love to visit all 3 lakes. But, if we have limited time, which one should we pick?
Would we be missing a lot in case we decide to skip lake balaton?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 Has there ever been a better time for earth to self-detonate into oblivion?
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Italy for the first time
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 21 Please suggest best itinerary
- 22 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi