We are planning to visit lake balaton in Hungary and also lake bled & bohinj in slovenia. Are these lakes very similar?
We would love to visit all 3 lakes. But, if we have limited time, which one should we pick?
Would we be missing a lot in case we decide to skip lake balaton?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 6 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Iceland in July
- 9 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 10 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 11 Train rides
- 12 Pompeii luggage storage
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 italy itinerary request
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 19 Train Help
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS