We are headed to Lagos in two weeks and I am trying to find a good walking tour of the Old Town. Any suggestions? I haven't come across much online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation