Late next week, we depart for our annual trip with my folks, DH and I, and our two sons (age 2 and 4). We'll be spending the first 8 nights in Montepulciano in our beloved Politian Apartments. We have not visited Lago Trasimeno on prior trips even though it looks to be only 30km away. We are hoping to change that this trip!
We would welcome any and all guidance on highlights to see and in particular, anything that young children might really enjoy (playgrounds, sandy areas, etc). The boys are pretty good about allowing us to see one "grown-up" sight per day so long as we reward them with something kid-friendly in the afternoon. To that end, info on any other kid-friendly farms or sights in the area would be greatly appreciated. They love the Montepulciano and Pienza playgrounds, but it is always nice to switch it up a bit!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Lago Trasimeno daytrip with young children - tips & suggestions needed!