Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Working Holiday in Germany
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Transport in Venice
- 13 England & Scotland in April
- 14 How to structure this trip?
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails