Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 France in December 2014
- 4 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 5 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 9 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 10 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 11 Jewelry
- 12 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 We have no idea where to go!
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 18 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 19 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival