Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 Amsterdam restaurants
- 4 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 5 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Greece for a month with a baby
- 8 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 9 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 12 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Pousadas
- 17 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 22 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 23 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 24 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 25 What's on your Paris wish list?