Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 3 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 4 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 7 Traditional food in Athens
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 10 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 14 Getting From Italy to London
- 15 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 18 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 19 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 25 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania