Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 2 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 8 London Private Detectives
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 Calling Jamikins
- 12 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please