Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 6 My poppy arrived today!
- 7 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Paris Perfect Soap
- 10 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 11 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 12 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 15 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Southwestern England
- 18 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 19 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 20 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 21 Central European train travel
- 22 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 25 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?