Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 3 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 13 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 17 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 22 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour