Does the French rail system have anything similar to either the "Laender" tickets or the KONUS Cards in Germany?
"Laender" type rail tickets in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 month's stay in Italy
- 3 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 4 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 5 International driving permit required in France?
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 8 Visit to Bath and London england
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 14 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 15 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 16 Interesting travel scam article
- 17 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?