We would like to pick up some macaroons for gifts. We arrive at CDG at 9 pm from Provence and depart to the US at 8am the following morning. Does anyone know if the shop will be open that late or early? Looked online without success..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 16 Threat Level in UK
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 Itinery help Crete
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Graz in January
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey