We would like to pick up some macaroons for gifts. We arrive at CDG at 9 pm from Provence and depart to the US at 8am the following morning. Does anyone know if the shop will be open that late or early? Looked online without success..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 7 Driving in Wales
- 8 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 16 One day around Lake Brienz
- 17 Bayeux Restaurants
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 23 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?