We would like to pick up some macaroons for gifts. We arrive at CDG at 9 pm from Provence and depart to the US at 8am the following morning. Does anyone know if the shop will be open that late or early? Looked online without success..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 10 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?