We are in Naples on Labor Day. All museums and tourist sites are closed.
Do you have any recommendations on how we can spend the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 4 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 7 Lake Maggiore
- 8 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 9 Norway Fjords
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 12 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 UK train question
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 21 Umbria and Piedmont
- 22 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 23 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 24 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 25 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano