Our first full day in Madrid will be May 1. With the unemployment picture as bad as it is what cam we expect in the way of demonstrations? Any places to avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 2 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 3 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 4 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 5 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 6 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 7 Wifi on TGV?
- 8 Barcelona hotel help
- 9 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 10 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 11 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 12 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 13 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 14 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 15 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 16 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 17 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 18 Lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 20 Monet's Giverny
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 luggage storage in athens
- 23 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 24 Getting to Giverny
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum