There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 9 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 10 WiFi on trains
- 11 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 18 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 CDG questions
- 24 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 25 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.