There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in January
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 No Pooh in Poland
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Fabulous Palermo
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala