There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 British Royals
- 3 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 4 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 5 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 6 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 13 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 14 France 8 days
- 15 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 20 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 The ultimate European road trip?
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip