There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 5 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 6 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Travelling to France
- 9 Where to stay in London
- 10 25 days in Europe
- 11 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 12 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 13 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 14 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 15 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Uk visa processing time
- 18 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 19 NZ Passport validity
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 22 Uk visa
- 23 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz