There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Winter in Paris
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 I need some big advice!
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?