There are 2 different venues for performances of La Traviata while we're in Venice, the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro (with I Musici Veneziani) or Barbarigo-Minotto Palace (Musica a Palazzo). Does anyone know which would probably be the better musical performance? Thanks in advance.
La Traviata in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 2 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 3 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 4 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 11 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Moroccan food in Paris
- 18 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 19 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 25 Does this sound feasible?