In April '14 we will be traveling by train from the CT to Florence for a 5 night stay. We wonder if it might make sense to take an early train to Pisa to see the tower before it gets busy, and then go on and spend the day in Lucca (while we stow our bags in or close to, the train station)? Or should we visit one on the way to Florence, and then do the other as a day trip once we are settled in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 Munich
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy