In April '14 we will be traveling by train from the CT to Florence for a 5 night stay. We wonder if it might make sense to take an early train to Pisa to see the tower before it gets busy, and then go on and spend the day in Lucca (while we stow our bags in or close to, the train station)? Or should we visit one on the way to Florence, and then do the other as a day trip once we are settled in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...