In April '14 we will be traveling by train from the CT to Florence for a 5 night stay. We wonder if it might make sense to take an early train to Pisa to see the tower before it gets busy, and then go on and spend the day in Lucca (while we stow our bags in or close to, the train station)? Or should we visit one on the way to Florence, and then do the other as a day trip once we are settled in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 London visit
- 24 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY