In April '14 we will be traveling by train from the CT to Florence for a 5 night stay. We wonder if it might make sense to take an early train to Pisa to see the tower before it gets busy, and then go on and spend the day in Lucca (while we stow our bags in or close to, the train station)? Or should we visit one on the way to Florence, and then do the other as a day trip once we are settled in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard