We're picking up our car from Hertz La Spezia City office (Via della Pianta) and would like to park somewhere close to La Spezia Centrale train station. Time period: less than a day, most probably about 6 hours)
Can anyone recommend anywhere suitable that won't make Lovener2's eyes water when we pay the charge?
Thanks for your help.
(only 53 days to go, getting terribly excited....)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이포커 ◐ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이잘하는법 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 바둑이게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 한게임바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 14 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall