Am I wasting my time dreaming of going to La Scala on Sept 28, 2012 to see La Boheme?
It sounds almost impossible to get tickets. I was planning on ordering from their website as soon as tickets go on sale in late July. Should I make other plans?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 5 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 6 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 7 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 8 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 9 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 10 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 11 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 12 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 Northern Italian Food
- 15 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 16 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?