Am I wasting my time dreaming of going to La Scala on Sept 28, 2012 to see La Boheme?
It sounds almost impossible to get tickets. I was planning on ordering from their website as soon as tickets go on sale in late July. Should I make other plans?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 5 Home base for a month in France?
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 8 Greece in 15 Days
- 9 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 Norway accessories and must have
- 14 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 15 Help with itinerary
- 16 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 17 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 18 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 19 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 20 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 21 Munich Travel Guide
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 24 Planning Advice!
- 25 Munich restaurant recs