Am I wasting my time dreaming of going to La Scala on Sept 28, 2012 to see La Boheme?
It sounds almost impossible to get tickets. I was planning on ordering from their website as soon as tickets go on sale in late July. Should I make other plans?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden