Am I wasting my time dreaming of going to La Scala on Sept 28, 2012 to see La Boheme?
It sounds almost impossible to get tickets. I was planning on ordering from their website as soon as tickets go on sale in late July. Should I make other plans?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 6 Rhine River
- 7 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 8 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 9 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 10 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 11 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 12 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 13 Macedonia, Greece
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 17 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Breakfast: London
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 The highlands
- 23 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 24 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!