We've had a couple of wonderful meals at La Récréation, but I know that it changed ownership a couple of years ago, or maybe longer. Could anyone who's eaten there recently let me know how it is now. Thanks in advance.
La Récréation in Les Arques, in the Lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 2 Lake Como transportation questions
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 5 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 By train to and out of Prague
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 14 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 20 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 25 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?