Has anyone been to the La Marche region of Italy? Info? Advice?
We have been to Italy few times and loved Umbria, Tuscany, etc.
We like small cities or large towns. Bologna was perfect.
How does it compare to those?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days