Has anyone been to the La Marche region of Italy? Info? Advice?
We have been to Italy few times and loved Umbria, Tuscany, etc.
We like small cities or large towns. Bologna was perfect.
How does it compare to those?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 electrical activity is described
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Iceland Trip report