Has anyone been to the La Marche region of Italy? Info? Advice?
We have been to Italy few times and loved Umbria, Tuscany, etc.
We like small cities or large towns. Bologna was perfect.
How does it compare to those?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?