Has anyone been to the La Marche region of Italy? Info? Advice?
We have been to Italy few times and loved Umbria, Tuscany, etc.
We like small cities or large towns. Bologna was perfect.
How does it compare to those?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Paris to Morocco
- 5 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 6 Car rental return Nice
- 7 Rental car return in Nice
- 8 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 15 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 16 Amsterdam B&B
- 17 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 18 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 19 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 20 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 21 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 22 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 23 What do pack for Ireland?
- 24 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 25 how far in advance of flight to get to airport