This hotel has gotten rave reviews on Tripadvisor and is offered as part of an Expedia package I'm considering. Would appreciate any comments from those who may have stayed there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 London Theater
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Norwegian Air?
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?