Hi, I'll be visiting Paris and I've have been hearing of a very common occurence where men will try to put 'la drague' on you. Supposedly trying to approach you on the train, street etc. I've been advised not to smile(!) as Frenchwomen do not-it is considered a come-on. As a young woman for whom this will be my 1st european trip, I am a bit concerned. Could anyone help me out with more info on this phenomenon? Any comments/advice is welcome. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 6 Germany Questions
- 7 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 18 Salzburg and day trips
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 22 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Skiing in France
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!