Hi, I'll be visiting Paris and I've have been hearing of a very common occurence where men will try to put 'la drague' on you. Supposedly trying to approach you on the train, street etc. I've been advised not to smile(!) as Frenchwomen do not-it is considered a come-on. As a young woman for whom this will be my 1st european trip, I am a bit concerned. Could anyone help me out with more info on this phenomenon? Any comments/advice is welcome. Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 9 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 14 Venice in Jan
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Lucerne & Zurich
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Trip around Spain
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Getting around in Tuscany
- 22 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 25 Public transport from Ostuni