Thank you so much (!) for all the help with a trip to la cinque terre.
After reading all of your suggestions, we decided that February is not for visiting that lovely place.
I read in different forums that May would be a good month, since it's not crowded, and the day time is long, is that right? it says here average days without rain in May are 24: https://www.incinqueterre.com/en/climate
We got 7-10 days, which seem too much for the la cinque terre (the 5 towns) and perhaps 2-3 more towns around it (we are not interested in museums or other indoor attractions).
Would you recommend going to other area during that trip? as a few days in Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Sim Card Options
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Day trip ideas
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 13 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 14 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?