Thank you so much (!) for all the help with a trip to la cinque terre.
After reading all of your suggestions, we decided that February is not for visiting that lovely place.
I read in different forums that May would be a good month, since it's not crowded, and the day time is long, is that right? it says here average days without rain in May are 24: https://www.incinqueterre.com/en/climate
We got 7-10 days, which seem too much for the la cinque terre (the 5 towns) and perhaps 2-3 more towns around it (we are not interested in museums or other indoor attractions).
Would you recommend going to other area during that trip? as a few days in Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July