Thank you so much (!) for all the help with a trip to la cinque terre.
After reading all of your suggestions, we decided that February is not for visiting that lovely place.
I read in different forums that May would be a good month, since it's not crowded, and the day time is long, is that right? it says here average days without rain in May are 24: https://www.incinqueterre.com/en/climate
We got 7-10 days, which seem too much for the la cinque terre (the 5 towns) and perhaps 2-3 more towns around it (we are not interested in museums or other indoor attractions).
Would you recommend going to other area during that trip? as a few days in Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 2 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 Venice
- 8 London 2For1 question
- 9 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 10 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy