Thank you so much (!) for all the help with a trip to la cinque terre.
After reading all of your suggestions, we decided that February is not for visiting that lovely place.
I read in different forums that May would be a good month, since it's not crowded, and the day time is long, is that right? it says here average days without rain in May are 24: https://www.incinqueterre.com/en/climate
We got 7-10 days, which seem too much for the la cinque terre (the 5 towns) and perhaps 2-3 more towns around it (we are not interested in museums or other indoor attractions).
Would you recommend going to other area during that trip? as a few days in Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 16 Greece
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice