Thank you so much (!) for all the help with a trip to la cinque terre.
After reading all of your suggestions, we decided that February is not for visiting that lovely place.
I read in different forums that May would be a good month, since it's not crowded, and the day time is long, is that right? it says here average days without rain in May are 24: https://www.incinqueterre.com/en/climate
We got 7-10 days, which seem too much for the la cinque terre (the 5 towns) and perhaps 2-3 more towns around it (we are not interested in museums or other indoor attractions).
Would you recommend going to other area during that trip? as a few days in Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt