I searched a lot trying to understand the differences (and similarities) between La Baule and Biarritz...or between La Baule and St Malo? The reason is...I have never been to La Baule but of cause visited the other two destinations and I LOVED them! I read La Baule and know the beach is amazing...I need to know if it has an old town or vibrant city center with small roads and restaurants like the other two destinations...st malo has many day trips possibilities...how is La Baule? Please compare it to Biarritz and St Malo? Same for La Rochelle...how is it similar or different than Biarritz and or St Malo? By the way our trip will be in August...thanks in advance for your responses...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Dublin Luggage storage
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy