I searched a lot trying to understand the differences (and similarities) between La Baule and Biarritz...or between La Baule and St Malo? The reason is...I have never been to La Baule but of cause visited the other two destinations and I LOVED them! I read La Baule and know the beach is amazing...I need to know if it has an old town or vibrant city center with small roads and restaurants like the other two destinations...st malo has many day trips possibilities...how is La Baule? Please compare it to Biarritz and St Malo? Same for La Rochelle...how is it similar or different than Biarritz and or St Malo? By the way our trip will be in August...thanks in advance for your responses...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 My special places in Europe
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September