Will be visiting Kiev the last two weeks of August. Have not been able to find information regarding cultural events those 2 weeks. If there is a concert of any significance during that period, I'd like to know, so I can order tickets in advance. Can anyone direct me to any sources that may provide me with that info. Secondarily, I would appreciate some info. on those 1 day Dnieper river cruises out of Kiev - what are their destinations and cost. Is there a differentiation of cost for Ukrainians vs. non-Ukrainians. I could have my Ukrainian lady friend purchase the tickets in that event. Sorry for the rambling, multi-question question. Any info. would be appreciated.
Kyiv August events
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 2 Lake Como transportation questions
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Cylades Island Hopping
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 7 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 8 history museums or locations
- 9 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 13 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 14 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 15 Good times in Munich, the city
- 16 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 17 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 By train to and out of Prague