Will be visiting Kiev the last two weeks of August. Have not been able to find information regarding cultural events those 2 weeks. If there is a concert of any significance during that period, I'd like to know, so I can order tickets in advance. Can anyone direct me to any sources that may provide me with that info. Secondarily, I would appreciate some info. on those 1 day Dnieper river cruises out of Kiev - what are their destinations and cost. Is there a differentiation of cost for Ukrainians vs. non-Ukrainians. I could have my Ukrainian lady friend purchase the tickets in that event. Sorry for the rambling, multi-question question. Any info. would be appreciated.
Kyiv August events
- 1 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 2 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 3 Driving through Europe
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 7 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 8 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 9 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 10 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 11 Palio Parking
- 12 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 13 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Oxford to Rye
- 16 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 17 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 18 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 19 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 20 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 24 Extra screening at immigration
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?