Will be visiting Kiev the last two weeks of August. Have not been able to find information regarding cultural events those 2 weeks. If there is a concert of any significance during that period, I'd like to know, so I can order tickets in advance. Can anyone direct me to any sources that may provide me with that info. Secondarily, I would appreciate some info. on those 1 day Dnieper river cruises out of Kiev - what are their destinations and cost. Is there a differentiation of cost for Ukrainians vs. non-Ukrainians. I could have my Ukrainian lady friend purchase the tickets in that event. Sorry for the rambling, multi-question question. Any info. would be appreciated.
Kyiv August events
- 1 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 2 Driving through Europe
- 3 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Limousine Service
- 8 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 9 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 10 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 14 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 22 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 23 Palio Parking
- 24 Oxford to Rye
- 25 Alacazar in Sevilla