Will be visiting Kiev the last two weeks of August. Have not been able to find information regarding cultural events those 2 weeks. If there is a concert of any significance during that period, I'd like to know, so I can order tickets in advance. Can anyone direct me to any sources that may provide me with that info. Secondarily, I would appreciate some info. on those 1 day Dnieper river cruises out of Kiev - what are their destinations and cost. Is there a differentiation of cost for Ukrainians vs. non-Ukrainians. I could have my Ukrainian lady friend purchase the tickets in that event. Sorry for the rambling, multi-question question. Any info. would be appreciated.
Kyiv August events
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 8 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Trip around Spain