Hi kwren ,
I was reading your trip report. We are headed to Switzerland and Rome in August.
We are also staying in Grindelwald for 5 nights. We are a family of 4 (kids 10 & 6).
I wanted your help in drawing up our itinerary..
We would like to do a simple hike, jungfrau trip.. That's all we have as of now we are also doing a glacier express and staying a night at St.Mortiz before heading to Rome for 4 days.
Any suggestions on what we can do during our stay in Grindelwald ? Any nice restaurants ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Effektiv Melanotan Komplett
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?
Hi kwren ,