Hi kwren ,
I was reading your trip report. We are headed to Switzerland and Rome in August.
We are also staying in Grindelwald for 5 nights. We are a family of 4 (kids 10 & 6).
I wanted your help in drawing up our itinerary..
We would like to do a simple hike, jungfrau trip.. That's all we have as of now we are also doing a glacier express and staying a night at St.Mortiz before heading to Rome for 4 days.
Any suggestions on what we can do during our stay in Grindelwald ? Any nice restaurants ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Luggage storage
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 17 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez
Hi kwren ,