So I scrapped my NY/Long Island idea and bought a flight to Prague instead for June. I've been before and want to do different things this time, like going to Kutna Hora. I've learned there's an alpine slide, but the website is in Czech. Anybody been? It doesn't look like there's a ski lift to the top and I am wondering if that means hiking to the top or if there's a shuttle. If anybody knows, please fill me in! Thanks!
Kutna Hora Alpine Slide (bobseld)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 destination wedding
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Italy
- 21 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 25 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?