So I scrapped my NY/Long Island idea and bought a flight to Prague instead for June. I've been before and want to do different things this time, like going to Kutna Hora. I've learned there's an alpine slide, but the website is in Czech. Anybody been? It doesn't look like there's a ski lift to the top and I am wondering if that means hiking to the top or if there's a shuttle. If anybody knows, please fill me in! Thanks!
Kutna Hora Alpine Slide (bobseld)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Token of thanks!
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 4 days in lake region
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 25 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations