So I scrapped my NY/Long Island idea and bought a flight to Prague instead for June. I've been before and want to do different things this time, like going to Kutna Hora. I've learned there's an alpine slide, but the website is in Czech. Anybody been? It doesn't look like there's a ski lift to the top and I am wondering if that means hiking to the top or if there's a shuttle. If anybody knows, please fill me in! Thanks!
Kutna Hora Alpine Slide (bobseld)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets