So I scrapped my NY/Long Island idea and bought a flight to Prague instead for June. I've been before and want to do different things this time, like going to Kutna Hora. I've learned there's an alpine slide, but the website is in Czech. Anybody been? It doesn't look like there's a ski lift to the top and I am wondering if that means hiking to the top or if there's a shuttle. If anybody knows, please fill me in! Thanks!
Kutna Hora Alpine Slide (bobseld)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Barcelona Transfers
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 8 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 9 Ireland in a week
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?