I just found out about this holiday in the middle of the trip I am working out for Turkey. The information I have is that banks and shops are closed and travel is very crowded during the weekends before and after. I can still change the dates but I don't want to if it doesn't normally create a big problem for tourists.
Kurban Bayrami holiday Oct 14-18 in Turkey and travel disruption?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Laxån, Sweden
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Please help me plan my trip!
- 6 A week in spain
- 7 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Car Rental in Iceland
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 21 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old