I just found out about this holiday in the middle of the trip I am working out for Turkey. The information I have is that banks and shops are closed and travel is very crowded during the weekends before and after. I can still change the dates but I don't want to if it doesn't normally create a big problem for tourists.
Kurban Bayrami holiday Oct 14-18 in Turkey and travel disruption?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 9 Germany Questions
- 10 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 20 Salzburg and day trips
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 23 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 24 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe