I just found out about this holiday in the middle of the trip I am working out for Turkey. The information I have is that banks and shops are closed and travel is very crowded during the weekends before and after. I can still change the dates but I don't want to if it doesn't normally create a big problem for tourists.
Kurban Bayrami holiday Oct 14-18 in Turkey and travel disruption?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 3 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 4 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Questions for Paris residents
- 10 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 17 Venice - apartment??????
- 18 12 days in italy help
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 21 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 22 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 23 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 24 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 25 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary