I just found out about this holiday in the middle of the trip I am working out for Turkey. The information I have is that banks and shops are closed and travel is very crowded during the weekends before and after. I can still change the dates but I don't want to if it doesn't normally create a big problem for tourists.
Kurban Bayrami holiday Oct 14-18 in Turkey and travel disruption?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 GPS in Tuscany
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 What to wear
- 16 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...