We might be staying in Kriens instead of right in Lucerne. I understand that it's about a 15-minute bus ride into Lucerne. Has anyone done this? I would like to know, realistically, how much time would actually be added to day trips by staying in Kriens. How early/late in the day would the bus run between Kriens & Lucerne? Also, is a Europass good for day trips (obviously round-trip)?
Kriens, Switzerland vs. Lucerne for Day Trips, how convenient?
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 RHK's heading to Europe
- 12 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 13 France in 7 days
- 14 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 15 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 20 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?