I will be in Berlin over the summer for a few days. I have always been a fan what is called Krautrock such as Guru Guru. I have signed up for an "alternate bar" tour of Berlin one night through Viator. I signed up for it because I am not the clubbing techno rave type, but would like to see Berlin's nightlife. The tour says it will take me to a Hippy bar and a Goth bar among other places which may be cool to places to have drink. I am really more interested rock particularly punk rock and classic rock. Krautrock fits in there well. I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but can anyone recommend a location in Berlin where I might be able to hear Krautrock, German Rock, or Punk Rock? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 바다 이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 13 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 14 Visit to Sardinia
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 20 Help me make this possible!
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary