I will be in Berlin over the summer for a few days. I have always been a fan what is called Krautrock such as Guru Guru. I have signed up for an "alternate bar" tour of Berlin one night through Viator. I signed up for it because I am not the clubbing techno rave type, but would like to see Berlin's nightlife. The tour says it will take me to a Hippy bar and a Goth bar among other places which may be cool to places to have drink. I am really more interested rock particularly punk rock and classic rock. Krautrock fits in there well. I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but can anyone recommend a location in Berlin where I might be able to hear Krautrock, German Rock, or Punk Rock? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question