I will be in Berlin over the summer for a few days. I have always been a fan what is called Krautrock such as Guru Guru. I have signed up for an "alternate bar" tour of Berlin one night through Viator. I signed up for it because I am not the clubbing techno rave type, but would like to see Berlin's nightlife. The tour says it will take me to a Hippy bar and a Goth bar among other places which may be cool to places to have drink. I am really more interested rock particularly punk rock and classic rock. Krautrock fits in there well. I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but can anyone recommend a location in Berlin where I might be able to hear Krautrock, German Rock, or Punk Rock? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Scotland and London 21 days
- 5 Venice
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 12 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go