I will be in Berlin over the summer for a few days. I have always been a fan what is called Krautrock such as Guru Guru. I have signed up for an "alternate bar" tour of Berlin one night through Viator. I signed up for it because I am not the clubbing techno rave type, but would like to see Berlin's nightlife. The tour says it will take me to a Hippy bar and a Goth bar among other places which may be cool to places to have drink. I am really more interested rock particularly punk rock and classic rock. Krautrock fits in there well. I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but can anyone recommend a location in Berlin where I might be able to hear Krautrock, German Rock, or Punk Rock? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 5 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 auto europa or auto europe?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 21 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris