I will be in Berlin over the summer for a few days. I have always been a fan what is called Krautrock such as Guru Guru. I have signed up for an "alternate bar" tour of Berlin one night through Viator. I signed up for it because I am not the clubbing techno rave type, but would like to see Berlin's nightlife. The tour says it will take me to a Hippy bar and a Goth bar among other places which may be cool to places to have drink. I am really more interested rock particularly punk rock and classic rock. Krautrock fits in there well. I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but can anyone recommend a location in Berlin where I might be able to hear Krautrock, German Rock, or Punk Rock? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 11 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Europe itinerary help!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Which Day?
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!