Looking for a very nice hotel ($100/night-ish) that is convenient to Old Town in Krakow but not necessarily right there. In other words, we're willing to walk a bit for a better place at lesser cost. Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 train to Vernon France
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Venice
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Traveling to Munich
- 16 London tube
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 cooking classes
- 19 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)