According to the https://bilet.intercity.pl/irez/ website, it takes 7hr21min. to go by train between these two cities. Might it be worthwhile to drive if there are things to see in between? We are considering renting a car in Krakow anyway, but to visit the area to the south (toward Zakopane), and I wonder if a round trip (starting and ending in Krakow) through southeastern Poland should be considered. Any opinions? Thanks.
Krakow to Zamosc
- 1 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 2 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 5 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 9 portugal
- 10 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 11 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 12 Vacation rental in Provence
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 London on a sunny day
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 What is the best food in France?