My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 17 Italy for the first time
- 18 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 5 day s in Belgrade
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?