My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소♤생중계바카라
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Istria in two days
- 10 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 11 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Scotland itinerary help
- 16 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 17 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world