My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Krakow to Auschwitz by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 22 year olds in Europe
- 9 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 One week in Spain, late May
- 18 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 19 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 21 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 22 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 25 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona