My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 Holiday Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 Barcelona to Morocco
- 14 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 15 Greece itinerary ideas
- 16 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Should I speculate?
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam