My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 11 days in Andalusia
- 3 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 8 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 norway self-drive itinerary
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 16 Iceland trip report
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 19 Ronda to Seville
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Belgium for the 1st time
- 23 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos