My family will visit Krakow in the coming August. We want to go to the concentration camp by train. Can you show me how to go there (and back to Krakow) ??
Do you think travelling by bus is better than train?
Hope to hear your advices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Germany family road trip help!
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 scotland
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time